Our Response toCOVID-19
As the global health crisis continues to impact every aspect of our lives, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our membership without abandoning our mission and ministry. Despite these challenging times, we know what will never change: morning by morning new mercies we see and the presence and power of our God who loves us will keep us. Join us in praying for the health and healing of those here in America and around the globe that have been infected and affected.
Our theme scripture in this season is “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV.
All of our Worship Services are held in person and virtually here on our website and on Facebook and YouTube. For in-person worship, masks are required and social distancing is practiced in the sanctuary. Our Worship Service schedule is:
- Sunday Worship Services: 7:45am, 9:30am, 11:30am
- Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7pm
Prayer and Devotion Call: Monday-Friday at 12 Noon
In the midst of this pandemic, we are coming together for prayer and a brief devotional with Pastor Lusk or a member of the ministerial staff. This is not only a way for us to stay connected, but an opportunity for us to intercede for our families, our city, our nation, and our world.
- Dial: 540-792-0083
- Access Code: 991492
COVID-19 Testing is available
Testing for COVID-19 is available through our partners at Delaware Valley Community Health’s Fairmount Health Center. Testing is by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 215-235-9600.
Your church needs your faithful support! You can give:
Support the GE Emergency Food Ministry
Help us to be a blessing to those in need:
- Drop off canned goods and non-perishable items anytime! There are two green receptacles: one in front of the church on Broad Street and one inside the parking lot behind the church on Ridge Avenue. If you prefer to drop-off to the Church Office, you can do so on Wednesdays, 10:30am-6:30pm
- Give monetary donations in addition to your tithes. Be sure to let us know it should go to “GE Emergency Food Ministry.”
Our staff is now primarily on-site. You can reach us:
How can we serve you?
Feeling overwhelmed by life’s changes? Need to talk? Reach out to us to be directed to Pastor Lusk or someone on our ministerial staff who can talk with you.
Do we have your contact information?
Pastor Lusk continues to share Greater Exodus updates. To receive them, make sure we have your:
- Email address
- Mailing address (if we have your email address, we will not send mail to you unless you request it.)
- Telephone Number(s)
Sundays 7:45am, 9:30am, 11:30am
Join our Prayer and Devotional Call
Monday - Friday 12:00 Noon (Dial-in
Number: 540-792-0083; Access Code: 991492)
704-714 N. Broad Street | Philadelphia, PA 19130 | 215.235.1394