Our Response toCOVID-19
As the global health crisis continues to evolve, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our membership without abandoning our mission and ministry. Despite these challenging times, we know what will never change: morning by morning new mercies we see and the presence and power of our God who loves us will keep us. Join us in praying for the health and healing of those here in America and around the globe that have been infected and affected.
Our theme scripture in this season is “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV.
- Sunday Worship Services: 7:45am, 9:30am, 11:30am
- Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7pm
- Bible Study can also be accessed via conference call: Dial 712-451-1094; Access Code 991492
Prayer and Devotion Call: Monday-Friday at 12 Noon
In the midst of this pandemic, we are coming together for prayer and a brief devotional with Pastor Lusk. This is not only a way for us to stay connected, but an opportunity for us to intercede for our families, our city, our nation, and our world.
- Dial: 712-451-1094
- Access Code: 991492
Your church needs your faithful support! You can give:
Support the GE Emergency Food Ministry
Help us to be a blessing to those in need:
- Drop off canned goods and non-perishable items on Wednesdays, 9am-8pm in the small parking lot by the mural (next to the GE parking lot; on Ridge Avenue near Fairmount, behind the Bank Building)
- Give monetary donations in addition to your tithes. Be sure to let us know it should go to “GE Emergency Food Ministry.”
Our staff is primarily working from home for their safety, but you can still reach us:
How can we serve you?
Feeling overwhelmed by life’s changes? Need to talk? Reach out to us to be directed to Pastor Lusk or someone on our ministerial staff who can talk with you.
Do we have your contact information?
Pastor Lusk continues to share updates about our response to COVID-19. To receive them, make sure we have your:
- Email address
- Mailing address (if we have your email address, we will not send mail to you unless you request it.)
- Telephone Number(s)